2019 BATCH “B” (STREAM 1) ORIENTATION COURSE POST – CAMP GENERAL MEETING: Isa Wana Honours Outstanding Staff, Corps Members
Members of staff of the NYSC Secretariat Kaduna State, were on Thursday (18/7/19) pleasantly surprised by the State Coordinator, Mal. Isa Wana, as he turned the post – orientation camp general meeting into a reward and commendation event.
At the end of the exercise a total of six staff of the scheme and two corps members were given letters of commendation for outstanding performance and exemplary conduct during the just concluded 2019 Batch “B” Stream one orientation course in Kaduna State. Those honoured were:
- Mrs. Salifat Bandele ( Sanitation committee);
- Mal. Habu Mohammed Taura ( Accommodation committee);
- Hajiya Binta Fatima Salisu ( Registration committee);
- Mr. Muslliu Kunle Shittu (Camp Clinic);
- Hajiya Safiya Dogara Bashir (Information & Communication Technology), and
- Mr. Ganiyu A. Musbau (Logistics committee).
Corps members honoured were: Mr. Sylvester Chimankpam Emecheta and Mr. Christopher McAnthony Ezem, two friends who picked and returned to camp management, huge sums of money misplaced by their colleague, Mr. Sani Saifullahi at the Black Gold orientation camp, Kaduna.
Isa Wana described the honourees as men and women of exemplary character and conduct, and praised their commitment to the ideals of the NYSC scheme.
He commended the entire staff for their individual and collective contributions that led to the successful conduct of the 2019 B (1) orientation programme.
WITH PR DEPT, KADUNA OFFICE