Check out the top ten Capital Expenditure by Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) in the Kaduna state 2020 draft budget:
- Kaduna Roads Agency (KADRA) – #31,209,450,766.15
- Ministry of Education – #22,711,375,750.80
- Ministry of Public Works and Infrastructure – #22,310,747,608.74
- Ministry of Health – #13,405,444,419.19
- State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) – #10,807,416,250.45
- Kaduna State University (KASU) – #10,344,039,370.43
- Ministry of Housing & Urban Development – #9,883,580,628.59
- Kaduna State Primary Healthcare Development Agency – #9,502,135,366.07
- Kaduna State Power Supply Company (KAPSCO) – #8,314,873,016.07
- Ministry of Finance – #4,882,637,604.20
The Kaduna State House of Assembly will be holding a budget public hearing on the 28th October 2019; endeavor to engage and influence the final appropriated document.
Remember: the quality of our participation determine the quality of governance we get.